Inflammation is an integral finding in numerous medical conditions and coincides with nearly all types of injuries and insults to the body.
Numerous studies have reported chronic inflammation in Alzheimer's disease, atherosclerosis, autism, cancer, stroke, diabetes, traumatic brain injury and many other chronic health challenges.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy has been demonstrated to substantially attenuate inflammation throughout the whole body.
HBOT drives increased levels of oxygen into the body, which travels through the plasma, effectively reducing inflammation and pain. Studies have shown that hyperbaric oxygen increases anti-inflammatory levels and provides increased cellular aid to heal target regions.
As oxygen serves as one of the primary mechanisms to ameliorating inflammation, HBOT creates the environment where this process is not only stimulated but greatly enhanced.
Support anti-inflammatory process at cellular levels
- Decreases acute/chronic inflammation
- Minimizes pain & discomfort
- Increases anti-inflammatory cytokines
- Reduces swelling
- Induces fibroblast activation
- Ameliorates autism symptoms
- Supports the prevention & treatment of stroke
- Reduces risk of Alzheimer's & Parkinson's disease
Relieve soft tissue/joint inflammation
- Remediates osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis
- Ameliorates tendinitis
- Accelerates recovery from sports-related & high-impact injuries